- Masqueology Revitalizing Eye Mask – parabens
- MCMC Fragrance Phoenix Eau de Parfum – “In the MCMC Fragrances laboratory, we use both natural and synthetic ingredients. The Dude No. 1 beard oil is the only 100% all natural product we currently have on offer, however, in all of our products, we do use an especially high concentration of natural ingredients in comparison to mass-market perfumes, which usually contain little (and sometimes none at all) natural ingredients.”
- stila all over shimmer liquid luminizer – dimethicone
The next three only list “key ingredients” on their website so they probably aren’t completely natural:
- Kiehl’s Creme de Corps
- Masqueology 7D Moisture Cream
- Masqueology Masque Cleanse
So second month I’m not going to use any of the samples. I’m repeatedly disappointed that somehow when they have an organic brand I typically don’t get it in my box. I would be less disappointed if they didn’t have natural and organic things that I would like to try. I feel like they avoid sending the items that would be a good match for me to me. I want to sample these things, not buy full size to try, which is part of the whole reason I joined Birchbox. Yes, what I got was high end, but that’s not my main concern. Yes, I still want it to be a fun process too.
Items listed as November items I wish I had received:
- One Love Organics® Aromatic Body Serum
- Shea Terra Organics Whipped Shea Butter Ultimate Moisturizing Body Crème
- Mox Botanicals Lip Butter
- Lulu Organics® Lavender + Clary Sage Hair Powder
Anyone get any of these 4 items and want to trade? I have some products from previous months that have gone unopened. (I ended up doing a giveaway with many but still have some.)
I’m starting to not feel the love here Birchbox – why are you taunting me so Birchbox!! It might be time to try an natural / organic box. Not sure yet if I’ll ditch Birchbox entirely but definitely time to try something new and more fitting.
Birchbox 2012 Holiday Gift Guide: