- Color Club nail polish in Blue-Ming – looks like Essie Turquoise & Caicos in the bottle but they are different enough on that I’m glad I have both. The Color Club is a little brighter and a little more in your face whereas the Essie is a little more demure.
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black (not waterproof)
- Harvey Prince fragrance in Eau Flirt (you know the drill by now, synthetic fragrance is not my thing)
- Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum – this is ok. There are better but this is acceptable: http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/company/Supergoop%21/
Here’s the 2012 Sunscreen Guide: http://breakingnews.ewg.org/2012sunscreen/
- Tea Forté Minteas Reboot in Cocoa Mate – these are organic and have yerba mate as an ingredient. I thought I had these in some other flavors but it turned out that what I had were actually SenCha mints in different flavors. These taste VERY similar.
- Neon Earbuds – cute but lacking in bass… tried them after the video and they’re a little too tin-y. I’ve actually bought $10 earbuds before that sound better than these. I was kinda excited to get these but they ended up in the trash they were bad enough.
Link to Glamour’s “getting pretty” playlist: http://www.glamour.com/spotify
Sign up for Birchbox! (referral link): http://www.birchbox.com/?raf=3l3e7echo adrotate_group(1);