I did actually have fun with this this month even though it wasn’t something I would really wear. My first makeup video (wait, I may have done one other before…) and I know I need to try and keep things shorter and ramble less next time.
- Eye Rock Designer Liner: reviewed in video – it’s a bit like shaped medical tape https://www.birchbox.com/shop/february-box/eye-rock-designer-liner
- Exude Lip Creme in Red #1: reviewed in video – ingredients listed below video. It’s a nice creamy lip color that seems a bit like a cross between gloss and lipstick. To me the red was a bit too intense on me personally but I think it’s a good red. I do not know about staying power yet. And I haven’t had time to type up the ingredients to run through the cosmetics database either but at a glace it’s not uber healthy. https://www.birchbox.com/shop/february-box/exude-lipstick
- BLK DNM Perfume I sprayed it into the box and couldn’t smell anything, maybe that’s just me. https://www.birchbox.com/shop/february-box/blk-dnm-perfume-11
- LA FRESH® Eco Beauty Acetone-Free Nail Polish Remover UPDATE: These work well, smell a bit like oranges and have some nourishing essential oils which is very unusual for nail polish remover. HealthIER than other nail polish removers (never found one that would pass the cosmetics database test.) They are a bit pricy at $9.99 for 18 wipes BUT they also have the added perk of being individually wrapped so I may buy some to throw in my purse or for travel. https://www.birchbox.com/shop/lafresh-nail-polish-remover-wipes
- Green River Ordinance mp3 download. The link on the slip of paper, (http://birch.ly/GRO) does not work but after a little research I found out it should go here: grobirchbox.com