Ok, it’s not cheap ($65 – ouch) but it looks like it might be an eco-friendly alternative to the average yoga mats. It’s not organic but it isn’t plastic or foam either. And it resolves one of the issues I have with my regular yoga mat … how the heck do I clean it! This you can just throw in the wash!
Full disclosure – if you click on the image above it is an affiliate link but I picked out the product because I want it!
Their site says:
- Extremely absorbent microfiber sports gripping silicone nubs on one side.
- 24″ x 68″ (61 cm x 172cm)
- 80% polyester, 20% nylon; 100% eco-friendly silicon nubs
- Wash before first use, dyes will bleed
- Machine wash warm, colors separately
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
I only wish they had a few more colors to choose from!