My favorites from the order I placed over a year ago:
In my order yesterday:
Other items in my order:
- Eye shadow in Luxe and Butternut
- Eye Shadow Brush x3 (2 for a friend)
- Eyeliner Brush
- Lip Defining Brush (for a friend – she asked what she should use to apply a dark shade of L’oreal HIP lipgloss and I recommended this)
- Bronzer in Sun Kissed
- Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 in Pink Kiss (I’m giving this scent, grape vanilla, a second chance in hopes that they’ve reformulated.)
- Moisture Care Lip color in Brownie Points (again, I’m giving this scent, vanilla mint, a second chance.)
- Smudge Eye Brush (for a friend – I wasn’t too happy with this when I got it in the set but she wanted to give it a try anyway 🙂 )
- Defining Eye Brush – I already have one and love it so much I want a second one.
As I mentioned in the comments of my other post, E.L.F. can be ordered directly or most items are also available at drugstore.com (the links to my favs are drugstore.com links and the links of my recently ordered items are direct – please support this site if you’re going to be ordering anyway.)
When I placed my order directly with elf yesterday it said “Due to high volume it may take up to 3 – 5 weeks to ship your order. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience.” So it may be awhile before I get my order in. When I have it in, I will let you all know which products I liked and which I didn’t like.
It’s been awhile since my last order but I can tell you, steer clear of the mascara – it’s flaky. Shimmering facial whips were out of stock yesterday so I didn’t buy any but as long as you don’t get one that’s seperated those are pretty good (though I did get one that was seperated last time and it was oily – I hope they’ve stepped up quality control some… but they’re only $1 each anyway.) And the best scents for products are cotton candy, sugar orange or no scent (I’ll let you know if they’ve reformilated those couple that I could not stand before.)