In the box:
- Shiseido – Pureness Oil-Control Blotting Papers. I didn’t notice the perfume in the ingredients list for the Shiseido blotting paper which changes my mind on it. A blotting paper should be simple. May also contain parabens (the ingredient list on the package doesn’t match the ingredient list on Birchbox’s site.)
- Annick Goutal – Petite Chérie perfume. You all know how I feel about perfume by now right? Synthetic is a no go. And my allergies make it hard to find even natural perfumes that work.
- essie – Luxeffects in “a cut above” pink glittery top coat. Nice!
- twistband – Hair tie in neon yellow. Yup.
- tarte – Lipsurgence lip tint in “amused” a hot pink gloss stick. See video.
- Modcloth promo code: take $10 off any $75+ order with code MODPROM vald 3/1 – 4/15 2012
I’m actually really happy with the contents of this box. What I got was a little more along the lines of things I will use (with the exception of the perfume.)
I do think it’s funny that both times that they’ve sent me nail polish, it has been super similar to something I already own. I will at some point do a side by side comparison of both the teals and both of the glittery pinks.
And sorry if I sound a little congested in this video. Also note – changed my mind on the blotting papers. See above.
Birchbox is only $10/month so sign up here!: http://www.birchbox.com?raf=3l3e7