#target #haul #clothinghaul they had light sweaters and other basics on sale/clearance so I decided to stock up. All this ended up being just under $60!
From left to right: Black Lace Trim Long & Lean Tank – Mossimo Supply Co. • Long & Lean Tank – Mossimo Supply Co. similar • Long Sleeve Vee Tee – Mossimo Supply Co. same shirt but different colors • Ultrasoft V-Neck Sweater – Mossimo this one is teal on the front and black on the back and I can’t find an exact match similar & similar • Striped Ultrasoft V-Neck Sweater – Mossimo both the grey and the blue striped sweaters
Proof (and I think I saved more than the $8 it says I saved at the bottom):
I’m very much a jeans girl. The darker, the better (but not black, black shows cat hair too much.) Deep deep navy, no distressing. HOWEVER when I’ve been wearing the same jeans for awhile they do in fact become somewhat faded which is the case with what I had on today. These are actually the lightest blue blue jeans that I own.
What I wore in these photos (this is really all over the place):
- Top: Turquoise Shirt / Blouse / Tank from TJmaxx picked up last fall
- Jeans: Walmart (ugh – yes, Walmart) from a few years ago
- Shoes: Sandals / Flip Flops in red and tan with silver and crystal embellishment from a boutique in Bowling Green KY
- Shrug / short sleeved jacket: Target from a couple of years ago
- Necklace: long silver necklace from Chicos (really long ago)
- Earrings: basic silver round hoops with a flattened edge from Talbots (also long ago … but I’m not sure how long because I have two pairs of the exact same earring bought at different times.)
- Toenail polish: Zoya “Lo” … I need to repaint my fingernails.
I’ve been meaning to share more outfits of the day like this but just haven’t gotten around to it. I do however wear jeans a lot and I do re-wear a lot of the same outfits which means that sometimes what I wore just is not that interesting … or I think it wouldn’t be. We’ll see if I can make this more of a habit. Though don’t worry, I will probably not be posting every single day. You can see a pattern in the colors I tend to like photographing though. Lots of turquoise and teals and aqua… I swear I have other color shirts in my closet!
AND I’m sorry, these last couple of days I’ve been feeling rather prolific. I promise I will not keep this double posting nonsense up (I’m going to post something about coral and yellow jeans in a bit.) 🙂